Please ask at reception for an online Patient Access login after which you can also order repeat prescriptions via this new service.
Repeat prescription forms are issued for prescribed drugs which you require on a regular basis. Please read the right side of the prescription for details of when reviews are due.
- Hand your computer REPEAT SLIP to the receptionist or post it with a stamped addressed envelope. You can also fax us a request. If you have lost your slip please ask a receptionist to print you another one. We do not accept hand written prescription requests.
- Repeat prescriptions will be ready for for collection after 4pm 2 working days (48 hours) after you have made the request, so please plan ahead.
- We do not accept requests for prescriptions over the telephone.
- The best way to order your repeat medication is to complete the right hand side of the form, ticking the items that you require. If you require items that are not on your repeat list, the request will need to be referred to the doctor. The doctor may wish to discuss your request and/or ask you to make an appointment to se you as well. Please allow for this delay and be prepared to come in for the doctor or nurse to check you.
- Hospital prescriptions: These must be taken to the hospital pharmacy to be dispensed. On the rare occasion that this is not possible, the request has to be referred to the doctor here which will take 2-3 days to process. If it is urgent the hospital will advise us and we will try to deal with it more quickly.
Repeat Prescriptions can also be ordered online by following the links on this page. If you have been provided with a login id or pin from the surgery then please click the Patient Access link. Patient Access shows all your repeat medications automatically once you have logged in.
Haven't got an online access login? Please ask for this at reception or call the surgery for a form to be sent to you.